Popular Smartphone maker Xiaomi has now officially announced the Redmi Note 6 Pro in Thailand through its Facebook page. One of the major highlight of this model will be four cameras. Two at front, two at rear.
The model, which is a successor of the Redmi Note 5 Pro will have the same Snapdragon 636 processor and will run on Android 8.1 with MIUI 10 skin.
Lets checkout the other specifications of Redmi Note 6 Pro
Specifications of Redmi Note 6 Pro:
Android 8.1 with MIUI skin
4000 mAh (can sustain 2 days of usage, claims the company)
Memory and Storage:
4GB RAM/64GB storage
4 cameras (2 at front, 2 at rear)
12 MP + 5 MP – Rear Camera
20 MP + 2 MP – Front Camera
Other Features of Redmi Note 6 Pro:
- 6.26 inch FHD+ Full Screen Display with a notch and an aspect ratio of 19:9.
- 1080*2280p display resolution along with pixel density of 403ppi.
- 157.9mm x 76.4mm x 8.2mm – Length, Breadth and Thickness.
- The device comes with Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
- Other camera features include Dual Pixel autofocus, 1.4-micron pixels, AI portrait 2.0, and AI dynamic bokeh features.
Price of Redmi Note 6 Pro:
The device with 4GB RAM/64GB storage option and has been priced at THB 6,990 (approx Rs 15,650).